10th Anniversary Symposium 2019
8:00AM–3:30PM, Saturday, October 19, 2019
Susquehanna Hall, University of Maryland, College Park.
For information on transportation, parking and lodging, please click here.
- Download the program.
- Keynote Speaker: Prof. Chih-p’ing Chou, Princeton University
- Prof. Dali Tan, Northern Virginia Community College
Conference lunch is provided. But if you want to explore more dining options, here are some recommendations.
- SEOULSPICE (Korean): 4200 Guilford Dr, College Park, MD 20740.
- Aroy Thai Restaurant (Thai): 4511 College Ave, College Park, MD 20740.
- Northwest Chinese Food (Chinese): 7313 E Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740.
- Old Maryland Grill (American): 7777 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740.
Registration (Closed Now):
- The registration fee for this conference is $20.00 for participants who are NOT current members of CLTA-NCR.
- The registration is free for current CLTA-NCR members.
Call For Papers: English version | 简体中文 | 繁体中文
Symposium Review Committee:
- Hongyuan Dong 董红源, George Washington University
- Mei Kong 孔玫, University of Maryland, College Park
- Hui Liang 梁辉, World Language Dept, Centennial High School, MD
- Dali Tan 谭大立, Northern Virginia Community College
- Karl Kuan Zhang 张宽, George Mason University
- Xiaoquan Zhang 张晓全, American University
- Alice Ying Zhang 张瑛, University of Maryland, College Park
For information on past symposia, please visit this page.