Please Join Us Now! Here is the membership registration form.
Who can join CLTA-NCR?
CLTA-NCR is open to scholars, teachers, and students in Chinese language and cultures, linguistics, literatures, and other related areas. Administrators and private sectors are also welcome to become Members. Those who are interested in the learning, teaching, and/or promoting of Chinese language and culture in the National Capital Region and other areas may join the association as well.
We also welcome institutions (academic institutions, non-profit organization and libraries,) to join our association, though Institutional Members are not eligible to vote on Association business when such votes are called for and hold office in the Association. For more details please refer to the Bylaws of CLTA-NCR.
What privileges do active members enjoy?
There are Eight benefits to be CLT-NCR members:
- To attend the CLTA-NCR annual meetings
- To receive or access workshop slides and videos
- To request digital certificates of workshop completion
- To attend, present and organize panels for meetings and conferences in fall and spring
- To elect members to the Board of Directors
- To be nominated and elected as members of the Board of Directors if you are CLTA-NCR member for two years and above
- To be nominated and elected as CLTA-NCR Teacher of the Year if you are member for three years and above
- To receive information on professional development and job announcements
What are the membership dues?
Please refer to membership form
What period do these dues cover?
The dues cover the period from December of the year when the dues are paid to December 31st of the following year. Membership is renewable annually.
Select a category.
Standard One Year – $25
Standard Two Years – $45
Student One Year – $10 (proof of student status required – please submit photocopy of student ID)
Lifetime – $200
Institutional Membership – $600